Monday, January 17, 2011

Lesson Zero: The True You Exercise

Yes, I am already out of order- but that is okay. I'm ready to make my list of those I admire....

A list of the reasons I admire them. In bold- what jumps out to me the most.

T:
Lucky in love
Mother
Naturally smiling
Adored by everyone
Elf-like
Sweet personality

S:
Loved by her husband for just who she is
World traveler
Smart
Artistic
Never ending energy
Leaves the house without makeup
Charmed

What do these attributes mean to me?
Lucky in love: T is not only rarely single- she is married now- but she is always in deep and meaningful long term love affairs. She knows what love feels like.

Naturally smiling: T seems to have a grin- a deep inner happiness. Somewhat child-like. Her soul is warm and it glows out of her.

Elf-like: she is a little sprite. You can fit her in your pocket and something about her is always magical.

Loved by her husband for just who she is: S is in a relationship that has seen good and bad. She has been moody and mean and joyful and loving and he adores her any which way.

World Traveler: She decided to live everywhere- and has. She can make anyplace her home and has seen this planet and all of its beauty.

Charmed: The girl gets it her way- usually with little effort. 

My Core Values:
Loyalty
Friendship
Love
Honesty
Seeing the positive, even through negative moments.


No comments: